1. Students must have their professor's approval to pick up equipment.
2. Students will assume liability for all equipment approved by their professors to check out.
3. Students must return all equipment in the same working condition and on schedule for full credit on projects.
4. Students must adhere to the Statement of Responsibility to use the equipment requested.
5. Students must be trained and have knowledge of the equipment before pickup; otherwise pickup will be delayed and the student will be asked to consult with their professors for next steps.
6. Students can only select the equipment for their specific class and project.
7. Reservations are only to be made to work on school-related projects.
8. Students must read and adhere to Covid-19 Protocols in the Bison App and show proof to Tech Center.
9. Be respectful of your classmates and the greater Howard community.
10.Reservations are based on equipment availability.