CHSOC Annual Job & Internship Fair in Communications
Attendees will consist of talented freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students from colleges and universities across the country and recent graduates and working professionals. You will meet and network with reps from advertising (agency/ad sales); public relations; TV & film and radio production; telecommunications management; sales; organizational communications, news editorial, on-line reporting; finance and accounting. Attendees should be eager to secure internships, employment or graduate school opportunities. Prescheduled and walk-up interviews.
Bring plenty of resumes (about 30 copies), portfolios and dress for success (professional suits, slacks and shirt or skirt and blouse only)!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2017
Registration is free!
- Registration: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Workshops: 9:30am – 1:30 pm
- Job Fair: 1:30pm – 6:00pm
To register: Email your resume to the category you are interested in and put your status in the subject line (i.e., freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, recent graduate, working professional). You may submit your resume to more than one area of interest:
- Public relations/social media/promotions: HUSC17PublicRelations@gmail.com
- Advertising/ad sales/graphic design: HUSC17Advertising@gmail.com
- Television production/film production: HUSCTV17film@gmail.com
- Audio/radio production: HUSCRadio17@gmail.com
- Broadcast news/news producing: HUSCBroadcast17@gmail.com
- Print-online journalism/publications: HUSConlineprint17@gmail.com
- Business/sales/marketing/administration: HUSCBizmark17@gmail.com
Blackburn University Center, 2397 6th St., NW, Wash., DC (6th & Howard Place,NW on the University main campus).
Carol Y. Dudley, Director, Career Development | email@example.com